We’re seeking an experienced warehousing professional to join our team in Gnangara, WA.
As our Warehouse & Dispatch Coordinator, you will coordinate the paperwork from customer service to dispatch and arranging freight/transport as well as picking and packing.
This is a hands-on role, that will evolve… below are some key responsibilities;
- Manage paperwork from sales to picking and pick up
- Coordinate vehicle entry to site for deliveries and pickups
- Uphold and train staff on safety procedures
- Quality and accuracy checking of goods in and out
- Assist in picking and packing orders – Forklift Licence is mandatory.
- Local deliveries in small (car licence) truck – Licence is mandatory.
This is a permanent, full-time position (approx. 7:30 am to 4:00 pm) and remuneration will be based on experience.
Established in 1920, Mascot Engineering is an Australian owned manufacturer with facilities around the Country.
More details on us can be found on this website.