As our Logistics Coordinator, you will supervise and organise the Sydney warehouse operations to ensure customers are provided with excellence in service and products.
This is a high pace role, that will evolve… below are some key responsibilities;
- Control the receipt of goods.
- Oversee dispatch operations.
- Maintain accurate records of stock (systems in place).
- Uphold and train staff on safety procedures (safety warden).
- Coordinate transport (local and interstate) bookings.
- Production purchase orders.
- Plan & arrange stock transfers to other company locations.
- Oversee maintenance schedules.
- Assist the Production Manager in daily operations.
Reporting to the Production & Operations Manager’s, this is a permanent, full-time position (approx. 6:30am to 4:00pm) and remuneration will be based on experience.
The ideal person will demonstrate:
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve issues.
- Monitor stock and take a proactive approach to improvements.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Warehousing experience.
- Ability to uphold safety and QA systems/processes.
- A positive team player with ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to assist within different areas of the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Attention to detail, with initiative and common sense.
- Forklift Licence.
- Commitment and dedication.
Opportunities like this don’t come around every day… If the above sounds like you, apply to the General Manager with your CV and letter of interest (all applications will be treated in confidence).
About us: We manufacture and supply products for the Building, Plumbing, Electrical, Civil and Landscaping markets throughout Australia. We’re a young and dynamic team who are passionate about what we do and like to enjoy ourselves as we do it. Our products have a real benefit over the competition and we’re well known in the market place – making it easier to sell. Everyone in the business makes a difference – we’re a small team, not a corporate – everyone has a voice. For more information on us and our products, explore this website.
Relevant to experience
Full time | 6:30am to 4:00pm Mon-Fri
9th of September, 2016
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com