Working across several markets in the construction industry, you will be part of a team responsible for building our local Queensland market.
This is not a traditional ‘sales rep’ role, nor is it ‘outbound cold calling’ – this is an internal role, working with existing clients who know our products… it will suit a hungry sales professional who’s driven by closing. This is an ideal role for an experienced customer service/internal sales person looking to take the next step – or an external sales person who no longer wants to battle the traffic!
The ideal person will demonstrate:
- Ability to identify, manage and close opportunities.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- A positive team player with ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to assist within different areas of the organisation.
- Proven sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail, with initiative and common sense
- Commitment and dedication
- Ability to work in a team environment
Experience in the construction industry and an understanding of the tendering process will be highly regarded.
For more information, browse this website…
Relevant to experience
Full time | 8:00am to 5:00pm | Mon-Fri
15th December, 2017
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com